Reports to: Production Manager
Type: Full-Time Hourly
Working as a Distributor you will be responsible for distributing down in quilts for Enlightened Equipment.
The responsibilities and duties of this position are, but not limited to:
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures;
- Follows all quality methods, procedures and guidelines to ensure consistency of work;
- Reads order-specific job travelers to ensure each order is produced to specifications;
- Distributes down in camping quilts;
- Uses an industrial sewing machine & scale;
- Completes all job duties within given time constraints;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Cross-trains between several different jobs;
- Cleans and maintains work area;
- Pursues continuous improvement to improve efficiency of job duties and workflow.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment;
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision;
- Needs good visual judgment to notice errors and/or defects;
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure & perform basic math calculations
- Have a positive attitude and be able to work with a variety of personalities;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Must be able to manage time appropriately;
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements and Environment:
- Must be physically capable of safely lifting a minimum of 30 lbs. without assistance;
- Involves standing for long periods as required;
- Requires repetitive movement and extensive use of hands;
- Includes exposure to noise levels that are distracting and/or uncomfortable;
- Requires wearing personal protective equipment.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- An high school diploma, GED, or higher;
- Previous sewing experience.